The High Pointe Inn is a peaceful and serene bed and breakfast on Cape Cod within easy driving distance of Boston, MA; Providence, RI; Hartford, CT; or New York City, and conveniently located near the ferries to the islands of Martha’s Vineyard or Nantucket. Located just off scenic Route 6A (the Old King’s Highway) in historic West Barnstable, Massachusetts, the Inn offers luxurious rooms and suites with the privacy and luxury the discerning traveler has come to expect.
We invite you to sample the unique blend of warmth and hospitality that earned us a coveted spot on the list of Top Ten Romantic Inns, Top Ten Bed and Breakfast Inns in North America and recognition as the Best Bed and Breakfast in the Mid-Cape area of Cape Cod.
For more photos of our Cape Cod Inn, visit our Google + page here.
We are pleased to have been recognized by the following organizations for our fine accommodations and commitment to quality service.
- 2013 Top Ten Romantic Inns, Bed and Breakfast.com
- 2012 Top Ten Romantic Inns, ILoveInns.com
- Fodor’s Choice Award, 2010, Fodors.com
- Innkeepers of the Year, 2009, Bedandbreakfast.com
- Selected as one of the TOP TEN Inns in the United States, 2008 Bedandbreakfast.com
- Selected as one of the TOP TEN Inns in North America, 2006 Bedandbreakfast.com
- Awarded Best B and B in the Mid-Cape area 2005-2012 Cape Cod Life Magazine
- Featured as one of the “hottest, hippest, most fabulous babymoon destinations in the U.S.” May 2008 Pregnancy and Newborn Magazine
- Five-star TripAdvisor Traveler Rating, TripAdvisor.com