Stay in Luxury at Our Romantic Bed & Breakfast on Cape Cod
The High Pointe Inn is one of those rare finds: a quiet and peaceful retreat in the heart of Cape Cod. Easy to reach by air, bus or car from Boston, MA; Providence, RI; Hartford, CT; or New York City and minutes away from air or ferry travel to Nantucket or Martha’s Vineyard, the inn’s central location mid-Cape offers a wealth of opportunities to explore all that Cape Cod has to offer, no matter what the season.
What sets the inn apart from other bed and breakfast inns on Cape Cod is its contemporary feel. Light, airy, and uncluttered, it still maintains a warm and welcoming vibe while providing guests with the luxuries they’ve come to expect. Spacious accommodations with comfy sitting areas to relax and enjoy a movie or read a good book in. Updated amenities in the bath and modern conveniences like complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests tell us it is the attention to detail that puts the High Pointe Inn in a category of its own. Reading glasses tucked discreetly around the inn, warmed coffee mugs at breakfast and hot towels afterwards. Beach chairs, beach towels and totes in every room and access to umbrellas and coolers for added convenience. Even the binoculars, bird books and local atlases in the guest rooms are a thoughtful addition to every stay.
The High Pointe Inn is located in the village of West Barnstable just off scenic Route 6A, also known as the Old Kings Highway, in a quiet residential neighborhood on the historic north side of Cape Cod. Around the corner you’ll find an Italian eatery, the Village Store, the West Barnstable train depot, some lovely locally-owned gift shops, and of course Sandy Neck Beach Park. Sandy Neck is an 8-mile barrier beach noted for its rolling sand dunes and meandering nature trails. You’ll spy it from one of the Deluxe Ocean-View rooms on the second floor of the Inn.
There’s a reason that the High Pointe Inn was voted one of the Top Ten Most Romantic Inns, Top Ten Bed and Breakfast Inns in North America, and Best Bed and Breakfast in the Mid-Cape area of Cape Cod. Come sample our unique blend of hospitality for yourself.
We are pleased to have been recognized by the following organizations for our fine accommodations and commitment to quality service:
- 2013 Top Ten Romantic Inns, Bed and Breakfast.com
- 2012 Top Ten Romantic Inns, ILoveInns.com
- Fodor’s Choice Award, 2010, Fodors.com
- Innkeepers of the Year, 2009, Bedandbreakfast.com
- Selected as one of the TOP TEN Inns in the United States, 2008 Bedandbreakfast.com
- Selected as one of the TOP TEN Inns in North America, 2006 Bedandbreakfast.com
- Awarded Best B and B in the Mid-Cape area 2005-2014 Cape Cod Life Magazine
- Featured as one of the “hottest, hippest, most fabulous babymoon destinations in the U.S.” May 2008 Pregnancy and Newborn Magazine
- Five-star TripAdvisor Traveler Rating, TripAdvisor.com