If you’re looking for live theater, you need look no further than the flexed arm of Cape Cod. Blessed with dozens of performing arts venues across the region, Cape Cod is an area rich with cultural opportunities that span the spectrum of the performing arts. Whether you are looking for light opera, classic drama, comedy, children’s theater, or a rollicking musical, you can find here on this stunning peninsula year-round. Here are but a few of the venues to consider on your next trip to Cape Cod.
- The Academy of Performing Arts, 120 Main Street, Orleans
- The Cape Cod Theatre Project, Falmouth Academy, 7 Highfield Drive, Falmouth
- Cape Playhouse and the Cape Cod Center for the Arts, 820 Route 6A, Dennis Village
- Cape Rep Theater, 3299 Route 6A, Brewster
- The Chatham Drama Guild, 134 Crowell Rd., Chatham
- The College Light Opera Company at Highfield Theatre, 58 Highfield Dr., Falmouth
- Cotuit Center for the Arts, 4404 Falmouth Road, Cotuit
- Elements Theatre Company, 11 Bay View Drive at Rock Harbor, Orleans
- Harwich Junior Theatre, 105 Division St., West Harwich
- Monomoy Theatre, 776 Main St., Chatham
- Payomet Performing Arts Center, 29 Old Dewline Rd., North Truro
- The Provincetown Theater, 238 Bradford Street, Provincetown
- Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theater (WHAT), 2357 route 6, Wellfleet
- Woods Hole Theater Company, 68 Water Street, Woods Hole
Buy your tickets for a fabulous live theater experience this summer or fall. And don’t forget to make reservations at the Inn to complete your vacation.